Marketing for more sales
Many business people confuse marketing and sales. The result is that they do not market, sell, and always look for a reason to solve this problem. They often dismiss the salesman and look for another, while the salesman is not involved in the problem.
Most of us believe that marketing is not necessary. This workshop highlights the importance of marketing and the difference between it and sales. Learn more about marketing to increase sales, learn how to sell without much effort and waste of time. Learn more about the marketing relationship with sales and production.
A company must know why it exists, what problems it solves, who have these problems and how these people want to solve them. Marketing can help a company understand themselves through the eyes of the market.
- what is marketing?
- What is The Functions of Marketing?
- Is Marketing Part Of Sales Or Sales Part Of Marketing?
- Has Marketing become more important than Sales?
- When does marketing begin?
- Why Marketing Operations is More Important Than Ever?
- Why B2B marketing is more important than sales, for B2B Lead Generation?.
- What is The Importance of Marketing for the Success of a Business?
- Why marketing is SO important than sales?
- What is sales?
- How to bridge the gap between Sales and Marketing?
- The importance of SLAs between Sales and Marketing (“Smarketing")
- What is the difference between Sales and Marketing?
- dos Sales and Marketing need to work together?
- How to Repair a Negative Relationship Between Sales and Marketing?
- how is that sales and marketing are different?
- what’s BETTER? Sales or Marketing to generate more revenue.?
- Speaker: Dr. Rabie Al-Alfy (https://www.facebook.com/Rabie.AlAlfy)
- Title: Business & Marketing Consultant
- Cofounder and general manager for Soft Click Co. with More than twenty years of working in the IT industry
- Marketing consultant for American Un (AUC) in Cairo and Arab Open Un (AOU)
- More than ten years in Marketing, busniess amdinestration consultaion.
- Marketing and business consultant for:
- American Un (AUC) in Cairo
- Arab Open Un (AOU Egypt)
- Piraeus Bank Egypt
- Resala association