EITESAL Business Nurturing Initiative (EBNI)
Believing in the role EiTESAL is doing in the ICTE market, EBNI was initiated to support entrepreneurs who dream of starting their own startups and facing the barriers of entry. EBNI is considered to be the first incubation specialized hardware based on IOT (Internet of Things) in the Middle East as it is EiTESAL Business Nurturing Initiative (EBNI).
WHAT WE DO AT EBNI
EBNI supports startups incubated and entrepreneurs by providing the following:
• Financial support up to 150 K LE.
• Access to the workshop to develop prototypes
• Workshops and resources to enhance and expand your business skills
• Weekly EBNI Meetup: learn from experiences of other successful entrepreneurs and industry experts
• Mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs
• Marketing and PR assistance on company announcements
• Accounting services via a resident accountant
• Events to connect you with a variety of domain experts
• Assistance with strategic alliances
• Recruiting of employees and interns
• Rent-free use of co-working space
• Broadband access and Conference room
• Free copier/fax use
WHO WE SUPPORT AT EBNI?
EBNI invests in entrepreneurs who dream of building their startups that invent solutions involving the Internet of Things dynamics, such as sensing, filtering data, and acting on context. We do this in significant vertical markets:
• Digital Marketing
• FITNESS AND WELLNESS
• SMART HOME
• Data Centers
For more details please visit: www.ebni.io